Here are the kiddo's ready to help Emily celebrate!
Emily, Natalie and Abbie. I love how they are holding hands.
They had these fun rainbows for the kids to run through. Natalie and Emily thought they were great fun.
They also had this huge mosaic sunflower ball fountain. All the kids thought it was fun.
One part of the garden had this Eric Carsle part. I loved this butterfly bench. I don't know what is with 3 year olds, why, when you say look at me, they never do?!?
Natalie and her sister.
Another part of the garden had a music maze and all of the girls thought it was fun.
There was a part that had a huge tree house that you could crawl around in and one section of it had fairy houses. I think Natalie was hoping that Tinkerbell was in this one.
Another part of the garden had a shallow pond that they could walk on stones to cross. Make for a great photo!
I think this was the biggest hit. 3 old fashioned water pumps, fill up water cans and water all the flowers around the garden. All the kids got into it.
Next to the water pumps was a play house. It had everything a little girl could want.
The last stop was a cave with water running through it. The kids were able to take paint brushes and paint the rocks with water.
My sweet Natalie is one of a kind. Here she is dressed to go to Target.
And now, on to my hobbies! Here are some burp rags and bib that I made for my cousin's new baby! I just love my new sewing machine!!
Of course I love to take photos. So, when I took some recently for my cousin of her son, I had dove into the world of color popping. Wow, is all I can say. You can color pop anything. My new favorite is to color pop the photo and the eyes and darken the edges. I don't think I will pay to have my kiddo's photos taken again! I had Jeff help me pose the kids tonight and while some of the faces aren't great, they were great for letting me practice.
![]() |
| Original |
![]() |
| Edited |
![]() |
| Original |
![]() |
| Edited |
![]() |
| Original |
![]() |
| Edited 1 |
![]() |
| Edited 2 |
![]() |
| Original |
![]() |
| Edited 1 |
![]() |
| Edited 2 |
![]() |
| Original |
![]() |
| Edited |
Of course we had to get a little play time in too while I was trying to get photos. Julia is now old enough to try Natalie's ATV and I think Natalie may be too small for it.









































